DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

How to get Dog/Cat to Cyprus from France

Posted by whatnext-692955 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

Don't even consider Turkey as an option, they will not be accepted by the cutoms authority here in the South.

There are direct flights from Paris to Larnaca. check out cyprus airways flights. also in Cyprus you still need pet passports and the correct documents which show all the details including that they do not have rabbies. I suggest you contact the cyprus consulate in Paris or from the government vet officer in Cyprus to find out what regulations & documents your pets need to come to Cyprus.

The worst thing is you arrive here and your pets are turned away. get all the necessary information first.

I dont know about prices for dogs in cargo on CY airways, but if both animals are small enough they can travel with you in the cabin and the prices are pretty decent. However if you travel thru the UK they cannot travel in the cabin with you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

If you're coming to The Republic of Cyprus, there's no way you'll get them here legally via Turkey. I'd be inclined to get them to Athens and fly them over to Larnaca - though via UK is logistically easier and would probably work out as cheap if not cheaper.