DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Husky

Posted by Terrianne - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Billy10 - 9 years ago

There is this post on this web page. Maybe you can both be helped. Why buy a dog when you can save one?

christinab posted on 19/04/2010 at 00:29
e-mail christinab

We recently found a male husky,7-8 months old, in the Moutaggiaka Area but unfortunatley we cannot keep him. He was dumped and very thin, but his health is thankful restored. As you know the dog sanctuary is going to close and so we can't send him there, as it will be as if we are sending him to his death sentence.

We are looking for someone who can take care of him, he is very friendly with children so that is a great advantage. Please contact me only if you are interested, we don't want him to fall in wrong hands again.

christinaboudylina@gmail.com

thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hi

few husky dogs are waiting to pets2adopt website for rehoming...and plenty of the other breed dogs...

have a look u might find the one u want

Sorry no image available
Posted by SophiaX-697245 - 9 years ago

Hi the dog sanctuaries and pounds have many huskies of all ages and sizes pure ancd cross. These huskies would love a home and the sanctuaries would benefit from your money. Give them a visit I'm positive you'll get one. Don't buy or breed, adopt.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan Leigh - 9 years ago

Hi, there is a lovely huskie which we think has been dumped in Mandria and is hanging around near the restaurants, I would guess around 18 mths old, if you want me to give you more details and let you know if he is still around then let me know.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jeffery kona - 9 years ago

hi there,
good day to you and the family. in regard to the husky puppy in need of , we have very good and well trained husky puppies to give out for adoption net for sale, since we are looking for good home for them and we get to see you add in need of for 200euros. so if you are still in need of the puppies, then just email my wife at : nancy.nan334@gmail.com or call +237 330 74690 and you can still email me at jefferykona@yahoo.com for their picture and more details.
thanks and my best regard to you.