DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Husky found in Lemba

Posted by karincy - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by karincy - 9 years ago

Now....Nobody misses this Husky, so I promised him, to find a new home for him. If anybody want's a really good dog, please write me, I will send you the pictures.Kind Regards,Karin.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kika-682804 - 9 years ago

Hello! there are 3 husky dogs in Polemidia pound in limassol, and 2 in limassol pound ( can you believe it???) i am not sure if there is a female among them, but probably there is. You can call to polemidia pound in 99202066 and you can call me at 99215744 so i tell you with whom you must speak in behalf of the limassol pound. Both pound are located two minutes from the highway near the new General Hospital of Limassol

Thanks

Sorry no image available

No he is now in Paws Shelter :-))

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paphoschildminder - 9 years ago

Hi did u take him/her to paphiakos? if you did i saw the dog this morning and it is a beautiful dog, i saw somebody taking a husky in around 11.

Sorry no image available

The husky is in a shelter now, we wait one week, if nobody misses him I try to rehome him. If anybody is interested, tell me and I will send you photos.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jemma 1 - 9 years ago

Karin,

Is the dog a male or female, that would be great if you could let me now if you are putting it in a shelter, as i prevously said that i might be intrested in rehoming it if it is a female. Also it would take away some of the burden on the over crowded shelters in Cyprus.

Kind regrads Andy.

Sorry no image available

The dog is in good health exept lots of tigs, it is not chipped but definitely has/had an owner, it loves to go with the lead, knows to drive in a car and knows to behave at the vet...and it is good with our dogs, an absolutly loveley young dog. We will inform the police and the vets here and bring it to a shelter because we have a lot of cats and can not keep him longer. And I will keep me informed how it goes, if we don't find the owner, I will tell you.We think to try your advice, catmeister, but I think it will be a long, long, long walk, for sure its journey was long and it was be seen in the village a few days ago...we will see.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jemma 1 - 9 years ago

Karin,

Is the dog in good health, are you aware if it has been chipped? probably that is the best thing to find out and may be it will lead you to the owners. Is it a male or female and how old is it? I have 1 husky already and i am looking for another (female). But i would rather it go back to it's correct owner if they could be found. If you have no luck in finding the owners i would be intrested in may be rehoming it. please let me know how it goes, Andy.

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

from experience some dogs tend to go awol, and kind people find them thinking they've been lost or dumped. try taking the dog for a walk, it may just lead you back to its home.....