DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Larnaca vet

Posted by qqqqq-680164 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ChristineG-661182 - 9 years ago

Try Despo at Zikkos vets, she is a south african cypriot and is FANTASTIC! They are not far from the fire stn in Larnaca. Her number is 24668255.

Hope this helps

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by ChrisM-686129 - 9 years ago

Hi there,

I took my brother's cat (which is a suffering with some form of stomach bug) to a vet in Oroklini late evening yesterday who seemed very nice. I can't say how good or bad he is from a professional standpoint but overall my impression was a good one - a young polite chap, seemed very knowledgeable and genuinely cared for the animals.

His name is Mixalis Louka:

If you are driving towards Oroklini from the highway (only one exit) for Oroklini then take the second road on the left (passed a large building under construction). Drive a little way down and the vet is on the right hand side next to a bath showroom place.

If you are coming from the Dekelia road take the a left at the lights heading towards Oroklini and you pass the EKO petrol station opposite where the flee market is held on Sunday's go round the bend and take the first road left. You'll see another road not far after that and that is where Mixalis's vet is located.

The opening times are

15.30 - 20.00 Mon - Tues and Thurs - Fri
Office phone number is 24 64 7550
mobile 99 66 8423