DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Little Kittens.

Posted by ystrad2 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by drmosqueda - 9 years ago

I am interested please! I live in the paralimni are and have been looking for kittens for a very long time! Please send me more details as soon as possible... sex and apx. how old do you think they are. How many do you have? Can you please send me pictures?

My email:

drmosqueda@hotmail.com

Waiting for your response as soon as possible so i can make arrangements.

Thank you,

-Dani

Sorry no image available
Posted by ystrad2 - 9 years ago

HI THANKS FOR THE MESSAGE.NO I DONT LIVE NEAR THE MAIN ROAD,BUT I RENT MY HOUSE AND THE LANDLORD DOES NOT LIKE CATS I AM AFRAID IF I CANT FIND HOMES THEY MIGHT GET POSIONED.

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

can I ask you. do you live near a busy road? If not why bother moving them? If you feed them now and then and put a bowl of water outside for them, they will just come and go. I have my own cats too that live inside my house but I also feed a ton of strays outside. I have 3-4 regulars that are waiting every morning and every evening and many others that come and go once a week, sometimes every two weeks, every other day etc. a few times a year, I will have a couple of them neutered to avoid over population....unfortunately in cyprus you will always have cats and kittens turning up at ones doorstep. you have four kittens so out of that 4 take 2 females and get them spayed when they are old enough for free on the government program.