DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lost dog

Posted by bunny1 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hi

please send us an email cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy photo, breed, name, age, if has microchip or tattoo, when and where was lost and a tel.

i will make for free an ad to pets2adopt website, add it to our facebook group pets2adopt cyprus and send by email to petlovers

thank you

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anna007 - 9 years ago

Have you found the dog yet?
Place the details on this site too, for free
http://CyprusPetSearch.com

Sorry no image available

Let's hope he found a lady friend so no doubt won't be thinking of home right now! See if anyone can establish they have a pattern at certain times so that eventually upon gaining trust someone can catch them. Hope you are successful in gaining your dog back,and maybe he'll ask if she can stay rent free!

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 9 years ago

there were 2 samoyeds running loose in Tala square about 9 pm last night, one had webbing slip type colar on but no tag, i was about to try and look at the other one when they both raced off...................might just be a coincedence but i will keep Yannis's number with me incase they return

Pauline

Sorry no image available
Posted by maid marian-667424 - 9 years ago

We were sorry to read about your lovely dog. We do hope and will pray that you will have it back safely.

Sorry no image available

Please contact the Police at all surrounding areas to you, as there are people stealing dogs from all areas.The Police do not have a central system so phone each police station individually to report and insist in leaving the details.
Put posters up in all the surrounding areas and tempt if stolen, a reward for the return but don't say how much!
Also send a detailed description with photo if possible to PETS2ADOPT where Christianna will place free for you on the website. This website is sent to many shelters around Larnaca but you need to spread the word to all shelters Nicosia, Limmasol, Paphiakos as if the dog has been stolen and the dog isn't doing what they want they may throw it out.
Good luck and tell everyone you see or know as word plays a big part in reuniting dogs. Happy dogs just don't suddenly go out from the garden without a reason and generally return within half an hour!