DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

lost husky

Posted by stacey_baby - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by AlexandraV - 9 years ago

Hey stacey have you found your dog yet? I hope you find her xxx wish you the best of luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

the photo of the husky stacey lost is on the pets2adopt website

also as i mention to u stacey on the email...u had a microchip on ur dog but is NOT REGISTER and i told u to speak with goverment veterinary to register ur dog for one time only and cost about 15 euros did u manage to register ur dog if anyone will find it to call u?

helen i cant see the photo u add

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 9 years ago

Here is a link to a photo of the female Husky who is currently at Sirius so you can see if it is your dog

[URL=http://img690.imageshack.us/i/dsc00967640x480.jpg/][IMG]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5750/dsc00967640x480.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Sorry no image available

i heart to the radio yesterday that a husky was found...and also another friend of a friend told me that he found a husky

if you havent found your contact me

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruth5289 - 9 years ago

Have you tried the local municipality. They now have pounds for any stray dogs found. The contact for Akrotiri is Georghios Christou..25952361. Also try the SBA as they sometimes take strays in. Good luck in finding your dog.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruth5289 - 9 years ago

Hi.

There is a female Huskey in Sirius dog sanctury at Moni. The dog was found as a stray and taken to the sanctury recently. I hope you find your dog soon.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stacey_baby - 9 years ago

thank you dancing star your info was very helpful unfortunatly it wasn't my dog
thank you anyway
stacey

Sorry no image available

hi...

if you have photo send me an email to cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy and i will make for free poster to the website pets2adopt, facebook and by newsletter in petlovers email...

i need photo, age, name, breed, sex, if has microchip or tattoo and ur phone number

also..if you are the couple that u took the husky from another family a month ago from episkopi i know that the dog was found in the pound and from the microchip return to the owner

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancing star - 9 years ago

There was one found in Limassol on Monday.It was advertised on coast FM.Somebody called Kennedy found it.Says very friendly and used to being in a house.Sure coast FM can give you his details.

Good Luck.Hope it is yours