DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

lots of animals need a home or are still lost

Posted by GATA-675324 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrsA - 8 years ago

Yes I understand completely. I will email you about the initial dog we were interested in - we have since expressed interest in another special dog but I would still be very interested in knowing about the first and if he is still in need. He reminds me a lot of a dog I used to have and I was able to help.

Thank you so much for your response. What you do is very hard work and must be heartbreaking and I think you have a lot of courage. I don't think I could even walk into a pound I am such a coward.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

also about the pound or shelter dogs cause of the NO VOLUNTEERS to go and take some photos we are not sure about which dogs are still alive from pounds (we know the period we take the photos that are alive and looking for a new home) and from aradipou shelter they have more than 100 dogs so few they were rehomed from the photos but they do still have a lot of them they look alike and still looking for a home... but as i said even the shelter dont have lots of photos from their dogs due not enough time to take some

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

hello thanks for the reply

the website every day has updates for rehoming or found dogs...

we try when we dont have any updates for some of them to call them twice a month to check about the dog if was rehomed or found some of them we dont get any replys and we still trying...

the most of the dogs that need a home are the last 2 months in from the third row and down and to the next page..

let me know in private for which dog u were reference (double click the photo and tell me the name below) so i will check it my self again...

everyday we add new dogs

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrsA - 8 years ago

Hi I had a look at this website but it appears some of the profiles are outdated because the dog we wanted we were told they lost track of months ago. It is impossible to know which dogs on there are currently available. Or am I missing something? Always possible with me.