DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Loving female Husky in need of loving home

Posted by MARIA APOSTOLOU - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MARIA APOSTOLOU - 9 years ago

Hi there,
sorry about the late reply. I had Emma re homed approx 3 weeks ago. She was slightly unsetteled and i was concerened if the person that took her might return her to us. She was used to being with my other dog and cats, and i think she is missing them as this person has no other pets.! If i have her returned i will contact you. Thanks all the same
Maria

Sorry no image available
Posted by Terrianne - 9 years ago

I wasn't asking about a home for my boy. I was asking if you had rehomed your Emma.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hi

if you didnt rehomed the dog yet..please send an email cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy

photo, name, age, breed, character, medical info , ur phone and i will make poster for free and add it to www.pets2adopt.com website, to facebook group pets2adopt cyprus and some more and by email to pet lovers and ppl will contact u and u will decide

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Terrianne - 9 years ago

Hi Maria

Do you still have your husky looking for a home if so could you e-mail me a picture we have a five year old husky/wolf who has travelled the world with us.

Sorry no image available
Posted by macmcdade - 9 years ago

Hi there do you still have her? If so i have recently found out that it is not going to cost me as much to get my husky back to the uk and could now possibly afford to take another back with me.

So would you be willing to meet up somewhere just to see how mine would get on with yours?

I would also like to point out now that i have the best looking husky in cyprus. Just thought i'd let you know so that no one get jealous. LOL

Sorry no image available

Dear Giannis,

Will send you a photo sometime tomorrow.You are most welcome to come and see her if you wish.We are in Larnaca.

Thanks
Maria

Sorry no image available
Posted by indiancy - 9 years ago

Hello Maria..
Can i please have some fotos of this beautifull dog in my email?
my email is: indiancy@hotmail.com

Thanx a lot
Giannis

Sorry no image available

Hi,Jemma & Andy

sorry for the late reply,

The reason that we will like to re-home Emma is that my husband and i took early retirment this year, and in the course we have just bought a sailing yacht. Basically as we are so involved with our new hobbie and taken up saling lessons we spend little time at home now. We have a house maid that also loves Emma to bits and takes great care of her when we are not in, but she will be leaving us in the new year and the fact is Emma has become so attached to her now, that the longer we leave her with us the harder it will be to part with her.

Emma is house trained,she has a micro chip, but she is not neutered.She has just come into "heat" well approx ten days ago, and i was seriously thinking of having her done when the vet gives me the ok too.Of course if the person that may want Emma preferrs her not to be, then i will not have a prob with this.

I will love to send you a picture, but i will ask my son to forward you a pic tomorrow as i am not very good at these things, but i can tell you she has to be the best looking husky anyone has seen,

We are based in Larnaca, and i dont mind if you would like to come and see her.

If you need any other info please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Maria

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jemma 1 - 9 years ago

We recently rescued a 14 month old male husky from a dog shelter and are looking for another and would be interested in finding out a bit more about your dog. Is she house trained? Has she been neutered and micro chipped? Could you possibly send us a picture? Also where abouts are you located?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Jemma and Andy

Sorry no image available
Posted by JMC-684723 - 9 years ago

Why are you wanting to rehome her?