DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

max will be put down from the pound

Posted by GATA-675324 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by maid marian-667424 - 9 years ago

Well done to the Cypriot family that have taken this lovely dog into their home. I am sure he will bring them loads of happiness.

God Bless them

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

aisha!!!

thank god...after pets2adopt pressure by facebook, radio, emails, websites!!

max found a loving home in larnaka!! from a cypriot family!!

i called them and they are very happy having him in their life!

so good ending about max!!! :))))

Sorry no image available
Posted by aisha74 - 9 years ago

I cant believe that nobody has gone for the little fella, what a wast of a life, labs are fun loyal and loving we are moving out in a month so I would have him, come on guys open your hearts he deserves a chance too....................

Aisha x

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

thank u helen for the photo....

a woman called from larnaka and she will come to see max on saturday!! i hope she like it more that than the photo...

steve pafiakos is putting down the dogs as well...they have so many animals...and with no much of advertise

and the advertise we made these days for max through pets2adopt, angloinfo, bazaraki, facebook, emails...if we dont manage to find him a home NOONE WILL...

GOOD LUCK OUR MAX!!

hope ppls hearts will be touch and open their home for you and save you!!!

sorry that i cant take u once already i have 7 dogs in a home and 11 cats!!! sooooo sorrryyyyyyyy sweety!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Steve5436 - 9 years ago

Have had one reply to my advert stating "Paphiakos animal welfare in Paphos are taking animals in" might be worth giving them a call if there is no one willing to take him on.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Steve5436 - 9 years ago

Is this the pound in Ypsonas? I will advertise Max on the our work internet system and see if we can get him re homed.

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 9 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 9 years ago

Here is a photo of Max, If you are interested please get in touch. The pound really does close for Christmas

[URL=http://img526.imageshack.us/i/dsc000081600x1200.jpg/][IMG]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9739/dsc000081600x1200.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]