DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Minature Dachshund wanted

Posted by flora-672074 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Flump-668600 - 9 years ago

Hi Flora

I'm not sure whether you are still looking but if so, take a look at the website of Peyia Animal Rescue, www.parc-cyprus.org as they currently have a Dachsund looking for a new home. There are photos on the website and Ruth is desperately looking for a new home. Good luck in your search.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Snooze-689425 - 9 years ago

sorry about your loss
Are you still looking and where are you?

Sorry no image available
Posted by flora-672074 - 9 years ago

Thank you so much for your very kind words, I will call them.

xxx

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 9 years ago

The Oasis kennels is just behind my house. I can guide you there. I hate to think of the minidogs in the cold there - I hear barking and howling (I have two angel chihuahuas who sleep warm in my bed). But if there are minidachis there then you could get one out of the cold and bring it into your heart.

Sorry no image available
Posted by classiccar-665879 - 9 years ago

I think the name is oasis kennel

Sorry no image available
Posted by sfield1023 - 9 years ago

i take it you didnt go for the dachsend i told you about at paws, golden brown and just what you are looking for, simon

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 9 years ago

Hi,

I'm pretty sure Paphiakos has a couple that need homes. Please give them a try.

Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by TT BIKE - 9 years ago

hi my friends mother put her dog in kennels before she moved back to uk and a vet owned these kennels and he breeds minature dachshunds as well as boston terriers im very sorry cant remember the name but if you come along the highway in limassol turn of on ayia fyila round about go up towards ayia fylia through the village towards poldia you will go past a shop kiosk on your right keep going through the village up the hill to towards the hills about 2 mins away on your left as if you look down you will see a building with a curicle of kennels and a dust track to it a vet owns these and sells the dog your looking for hope this helps you ring me if these directions loose you and i will try help you 97798564 andy

Sorry no image available
Posted by ade-661265 - 9 years ago

,Hi Flora so sorry to hear of your loss i know just how you feel its so sad , But please try the dog shelters am sure you could find one that would love a home for Christmas. good luck