DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

older dog miniature dachshund wanted

Posted by ducky7 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ducky7 - 8 years ago

Dear Bill

I just wanted to thank you and all the replies from the people to my post request. The good news is that I have now adopted another 2 dachshunds, as the lady had 2 of them. I did not have the heart to take just the one. I am delighted with my new babies and I now have 4 little dogs. My older 2 are still bonding, but I am sure with time, they will be a pack.

Thank you to everyone for all your efforts, once more.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kingsman L - 8 years ago

With reference to your request for a miniature Dachshund. there is a young brown male, currently in the Polamedia municipal shelter, who needs a home, as to weather he is a miniature, then that remains for you to judge, but he is a lovely dog, very clean and apparently he was abandoned their by his previous owners, from the information I have received. If you are interested , then either call me on 99878617 or one of the shelter employees during the day on 99202066 for directions and to arrange to see him.

Leo K

Sorry no image available
Posted by Snooze-689425 - 8 years ago

Hi Ducky
Did you find a Dachs ? If not I know of one
Please contact me on 99181502

Sorry no image available
Posted by Billy10 - 8 years ago

Glad to help. Hope it turns out fine.

Sorry no image available

Thank you Bill

I have looked on the website and have emailed them with a request for the little girl. I appreciate your efforts and help in relation to my post on this forum, you are very kind.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Billy10 - 8 years ago

Look at the Cyprus Dogs Rehoming Associations (CYDRA)

http://www.cyprusdogs.eu/home.php under the dogs for adoption section.

They have just posted 2 dachshunds ( a male and a female).

All the contact information is there.

Sorry no image available

I am still looking for a little dachshund, please if anyone knows of one needing a loving home, please contact me. I will be delighted to hear from you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ade-661265 - 8 years ago

Hi ducky7

Please try the shelters I am sure you will find one that would love your kind offer of a loving home

Good luck

Ade