DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

pet cremation

Posted by kukoo - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 6 years ago

I had both of my dogs sent back to the UK for a private cremation and was able to have both their ashes back. It cost around 1,400 euros each but worth every penny to me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ScattyAnnie - 6 years ago

Paphiakos also incinerates animals.  Don't know if they do private cremations though.

Sorry no image available
Posted by julie3582 - 6 years ago

Please be advised Dr Inna in Peyia Veterinary Clinic has a pet cremation/incinerator which she has imported from the UK specifically for the purpose of providing the service of pet cremation for pets in Cyprus.

You are very welcome to visit the clinic and see the machine and the facilities provided.

Please call Dr Inna on 96601057

Sorry no image available
Posted by junemichael - 8 years ago

Where is he in Limassol please?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 8 years ago

Hi Kukoo,

Thank-you so much for bringing this to Angloinfo! We have an old boy of 13 and have always had our previous dogs cremated and although he has many years left in him.... i hope, it has always been on our minds since we have been here. We were able to bring our other dogs ashes with us from the UK as i couldn't bare to leave him behind and you have really put mind mind at rest when that dreadful days comes. I know it's a sad subject to talk about but i'm sure this will bring piece of mind to many other animal lovers who will eventually be in your situation.

Thanks again.