DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pet flight boxes

Posted by mevalin - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mevalin - 9 years ago

I am sorry. All the boxes are now sold.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Snooze-689425 - 9 years ago

Hi
Need dimensions
Are they wood or Vari kennels
and how much do you want

Sorry no image available

ALL BOXES NOW SOLD, THANK YOU ALL

Sorry no image available

The large one is 101x68x74. There is an animal org. here interested in taking several boxes so I am not sure about the price but I think about 70 Euro. They are excellent crates and as new, perfect condition. This size gave ample room to my tall male Saluki.

Sorry no image available
Posted by KtUK - 9 years ago

Do you know the sizes? I have been advised a need a box approx 102x69x77 cms.
If its suitable size can you also advise how much?

Thanks.

Sorry no image available

I have 2 more boxes available, even better quality,with handles and water bowls etc., 2 of my dogs came in from Tel Aviv today. One box is slightly bigger than the previous ones and the other is a large size. They are grey and black vari kennels.

Sorry no image available

Will certainly do that. Thanks for replying.

Sorry no image available

I will be interested in the larger ones if you do get one available.
My dog is not actually being shipped until next year but i wanted to get a box sorted as they are alot more from Paphiakos.
I stupidly donated my two boxes when brought my dalmations from the UK and they now want to try and charge me hundereds to buy one off them!
Please keep my details and feel free to let me know if the bigger size are available.

Many thanks,
Katie

Sorry no image available

Yes, I'm afraid so. My males are bigger and came in (awful) slightly larger wooden crates. I don't know what your pointer is crossed with but a normal sized pointer would probably be the size of my boys and I think the crates would be too small for a long journey but you need to get the official size from the airline you are using and/or come see them (or your partner) .If no good and you don't find suitable my 2 remaining males will be coming out around 18th Dec, probably in bigger crates (the same type but bigger, not wooden ones), at least one of them, and I could email you then to see if you are interested. If you want one of the ones I have now please decide soon because I may choose to send them back to Israel for re-use with the smaller male and 1 remaining female. Let me know please, thank you.

Sorry no image available

Are they all the same size? It is slightly smaller than i have been advised to get by paphiakos.i have a pointer cross.