DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pets2adopt & Metro Dog Show on the 3/10/10

Posted by GATA-675324 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

the registration forms will be until the 29/9/10 once we have lots of ppl they want to participate..

Sorry no image available

dont forget the dog show that is running. if anyone wants to registered please inform me so i can pass and receive the registrations and registered u on the dog show

thanks

Sorry no image available

forgot to mension that the dog show is open for any petlover around cyprus (not only for the METRO card holders)

also if anyone will register will be participating on the draw for 1 ticket from K-Cinemplex for any movie would like to see

you can print your registration form at metro.com.cy at the dogshow link (both languages english and greek)

and also if you cant take your self the registration at metro u can live your phone, town and area on my inbox to send volunteers to collect them and give your registration.

one week left!! DONT THINK ABOUT IT! just come and spend your day around your lovely pets!!

Sorry no image available

i know what u are saying...BUT the dog show didnt planed for us that we have lots of dogs once we are NOT many...

u can write each dog for different category or bring 1-2 dogs

its not about the donation thing but to come and meet us and have fun!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 8 years ago

if i come i would bring 5 but to be honest its quite a lot of money, i know its for charity, but i am not rich either!....i have a friend who will come with her dog, if i cant come i will send a donation with her, she lives in Nicosia, but i live in Paphos, another big expense for fuel!

Sorry no image available

:))) and u want to bring and the 5?

anyway just to clarify..

the registration is for 15 euro EACH dog, 2 categories (one of ur choise) with the fisrt 15 euro. any other categorie will be charge 10 euro as extra for each dog as well.

dont forget the reason of your participation ppl, to help strays and you have lots of chances to win lots of prizes!! :))

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 8 years ago

just to clarify please.........is that 15 euros for each dog to register or......15 for the first dog and 10 for each dog after that??..................makes a big difference as i have 5 !

Sorry no image available

forgot to mension that the applications will be valid until 25/9/10 so run and fill one!!!! :)))