DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Please help the dogs...

Posted by Anna007 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 8 years ago

anna

my english are not good...and some times i might misserstanding...

i will send u the phone of the guy on your inbox so u will speak direct with him to explain you where to go and collect the blankets from his hotel. (also christos had the phone ages ago) and its not my fault that noone went all this time to collect them.

also i have a lot on my mind and i run a lot of animals as well and the website keep me busy a lot and i dont like especially when ppl think something bad about me!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anna007 - 8 years ago

Thank you to those who have recently given clothes and blankets for the dogs this weekend due to the nature of this posting.You didn't want any recognition,but it's fantastic to know people care without all the nastiness I have encountered. Thanks again.

Sorry no image available

Christos told me months ago about the blankets,but as he is a busy man doesn't have time to run around,however if you prefer to deal with them then I will find other means of raising blankets as I take full care of the shelter on a daily basis, and both Eleni and Christos are dealing with many other aspects of the cats and Association.The nights are cold now,not next week or next month
You stated in your message to me that ...
Quotes
1) i dont have the blankets myself...are in pafos area...if you have anyone to go i will give you all the info
2)if you are interested let me know to give u the information

I merely offered to come all the way from Larnaca to Paphos to collect them for the dogs,but your last message seems to cut me out.
I am also the person who running the shelter almost single handedly checks your website for lost dogs in case we have them in our care. I also put notes on the ones you may have had if we have rehomed. and inform people to look on your website too. I find your last message quite disconcerning considering we are all trying to help the animals which is extremely hard to do here.

Sorry no image available

anna

christos and eleni have my phone number...please tell them to contact me to arrange everything...

thank u :)

Sorry no image available

Bubblemaker,
I did email you but maybe you,too didn't receive it. Please tell me where you are and I will arrange for a collection.
Thank you very much.

Sorry no image available

Hi Gata,
Please can you give me the details and either myself or Christos will go and collect hopefully this weekend.
Many Thanks.

Sorry no image available

hello anna

i havent receive anything from you...

i dont have the blankets myself...are in pafos area...if you have anyone to go i will give you all the info

thanks

Sorry no image available

Hi Gata,
Did you receive my email as I will try to come to collect from you asap as the nights are very cold?
Many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by bubblemaker;oP - 9 years ago

I have some things I have looked out which you could probably make use of; old jumpers and such

I live in the Famagusta area-do you happen to have any other items you will be uplifting from this area?

regards

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

anna

i am not sure if u are the same shelter with aradipou and xristos...

i reply to him that i have one friend that belongs a hotel in pafos and he have a lot of things to give...

by tomorrow is the closing day...

if you are interested let me know to give u the information

thanks

pets2adopt