DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

poison alert Akrounta

Posted by erico-660956 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by steffnixon - 9 years ago

We have had to resort to this option with both our dogs. Like catmeister says, it is better this than to find them dead or have them come home and die in your arms. Harsh but that is the way we had to look at it. Like yourselves we made a pen, actually 3 but each one they got out of, no matter how many modifications we made to them! There has been poison laid down in our lane before and I dont want to risk my dogs lives any more. Also , I dont want my children to watch their best friends' come to harm and know that I could have prevented it.

I hope you find something that works for you, good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

you will probably not like to hear this, but due to ur circumstances, perhaps you should chain your dogs when u are not home. I know that dog lovers hate this idea, but perhaps it is better than to loose them because of poison? Unfortunately poison will go on and on because unless you have actual proof of who is doing it, no-one can be procescuted so you have to make drastic actions yourself to prevent your dogs escaping and eating the poison. The other option would be is to take them inside the saftey of your home, perhaps dedicate a room for them when ur not home.