DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Puppies dump at lady's mile beach

Posted by JB Bear - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stevieknight - 9 years ago

Well done on taking care of the puppies and donating the 100 Euro toward there care, nice to read about someone who actually cares. Thumbs up

Sorry no image available
Posted by maid marian-667424 - 9 years ago

So I see nothing has changed in Cyprus it seems. Come on folks they will give you a lot of joy and happiness. We have 3 dogs that were dumped and they hadn't been looked after well at all. We have kept them and taken them back to the UK with us and the joy and happiness and friendship they have given us is immense.

There must be someone out there that can have these poor animals. If you rent and the landlord won't allow it then MOVE to another place where the landlord will.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mattingalls - 9 years ago

I would love to take one in...its just a shame I dont have the time or money to care for a dog properly....The light brown ones so cute to! Maybe I'll talk to the land lords...

Sorry no image available
Posted by JB Bear - 9 years ago

catmeister212

Please understand that Paphiakos was not my first port of call, I tried 5 other shelters and all gave me same excuse

like: (o we take them now can you give me 2 days) hoping that ill find somewhere else, and before i called any of these shelters,

I contacted all the people i knew with regards to these puppies and yesterday morning i almost got a home for one of them but the husband declind the offer.

a couple of people have now come forward and starting asking questions about these puppies so you never know it my just turn out a happy ending after all.

well at least went down every avenue before to handed these little puppies over to Paphiakos and when i did i gave 100.00 euros to help towards they stay.

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

yes this is true and they dont have the room for every single animal that gets abandoned. So people please consider the fact paphiakos is not a place to send unwanted animals if you get tired and fed up of having your pet, because that the longer the dogs and cats that stay there and dont get adopted, the shorter their lives get.

Sorry no image available

Right the outcome so far on this puppies is as follows:

i have taken them to Paphiakos in Pafos where they will be very well look after but i am still looking for some kind person or persons to come forward and give them a home.

you all have seen the pictures, their must be someone out there that are willing to take these little ones on.

anyway I have donatated money to Paphiakos welfare for taking them in

if anyone is intrested in these puppies please give a call to Paphiakos in Pafos, the number is 26 953496 and speak with some one there.

Did you know that this place took in 25,000 puppies last year that over 70 puppies a day.

so i ask again have a heart.

http://www.cyprus-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=517347#517347

Sorry no image available

Mattingalls

here is the link,

http://www.cyprus-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=517347#517347

the black one is a boy and the brown is a girl

can anyone help

Sorry no image available

Mattingalls

I not able to tell you, I have taken pictures of these little dogs and will be putting them up on the cyprus forums in a bit, ill give you the link when i have done this,

and you will be able to see for yourself

Regards

Sorry no image available
Posted by mattingalls - 9 years ago

what breed are they?