DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

puppy wanted

Posted by rob1074 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 8 years ago

Hi Rob.........did you find your puppy yet?

Sorry no image available
Posted by woodywormfarm - 9 years ago

Rob - check out Giveaways - there is a lab/beagle puppy needing a home !!!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 9 years ago

Rob please check your private messages

Pauline

Sorry no image available
Posted by anavaz - 9 years ago

Hi Rob,

i have found a cross black labrador . i already have one German S. and cannot afford to have 2 pets. if you are interested, pls. let me know. Of course i give him for free but just to a loving home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

also speak with Sirius dog sanctuary they have 140 dogs that need homes urgently. maybe one of them may be exactly what you are looking for.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ronnie johnson - 9 years ago

Hi i am looking to buy chocolate lab thought i would have to bring one from the uk where are you based .

Sorry no image available
Posted by angloinfo789 - 9 years ago

Hi There

I have just found a small black puppy who was abondoned and covered with tics and fleas. I have bathed her, de-fleaed her and de-ticked her and she is now a lovely little pup with lots of energy. She must be about 1.5-2 months old. I am not sure of her breed but she looks like a cross between a black labrador and a spaniel - am taking her to the vets tonight to find out for sure. I would keep her myself but i live in a small apartment with no garden and she is not getting on with the dog that i currently have, so I am looking for someone to take her on - she is adorable.

If you are interested, please call me on 99 932114. I really want her to go to a goos home.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by nicsil - 9 years ago

hi we are expecting labrador puppies for the summer in chocolate and cream color

Sorry no image available
Posted by ade-661265 - 9 years ago

Please try the shelters lots to choose from

Sorry no image available
Posted by nathanielsmum - 9 years ago

hi there i have a six month old black dacshund looking for a good home called monty, trained and very well mannered, bought from kolossi but he is too playful for my other dacshund i have, i have all paperwork and he is up to date on the vaccinations
karenandjenna@hotmail.com if interested