DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

serious vet reccommendation wanted - Limassol

Posted by stellaluna-664983 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kazzi-660835 - 8 years ago

Hi, try Dr. Georgia Pashias tel. 25751999. Young lady vet who trained in Bristol UK. She is very good, kind and gentle with the animals. I wouldn't go anywhere else now, having tried quite a lot of them!

Sorry no image available
Posted by CMJG2010-694268 - 8 years ago

Very sad to have lost a puppy. You should always have a plan b. Next time I'm sure you'll be better prepared and have a second vet on standby. Hope puppies and mum are well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by PillePann - 8 years ago

Hi,

I have lost 2 pups due to the stupidity and careless thinking of an older vet... since than i think that the best vet here in limassol is Dr Marinos Nicolau. He is young, up to date and he is the only one here that has been measured the weight of my chihuahuas babies before giving them any vaccinations.... below is the link to his clinic

http://www.petcarecyprus.com/html/dr_marinos_nicolaou_vet_limass.html

He has all equipment !

Sorry no image available
Posted by kat54-668988 - 8 years ago

Hi there, my vet is excellent and used by all my friends, he as a very good reputation. My dog was in need of urgent, after hours medical attention recently after being attacked by another dog, the surgery was opened up specially for him and thankfully my dog thanks to Stellios and his team survived the horrendous attack.

His telephone number is 25724437 mobile 99664080, he's situated near the carrefour express at mesa getonia.

Hope that helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by connor-670505 - 8 years ago

Sorry to hear your bad news.

I've known a father and son team for about 20 years they are in Limassol.

They are Dr Athos Savvides and Dr Hari Savvides. Athos, being the father, is very experienced. I'm in Larnaca and for convenience use local vets for routine stuff, but anything of a more involved nature I consult Athos.

Mobile number....99 436303

Surgery / Home....25 366302

I know how to get to their surgery, but cannot remember the road name.

Regards.