DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Sirus Dog Sanctuary-Help Needed

Posted by Cyp08 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

Dear All

Thank you on behalf of Sirius. Its best to phone Sirius directly because anyone from websites can go and pick up the money and say they are from Sirius!!

Sirius phones can be found on their website wwww.siriusdogsanctuary.com

Telephone:
+357 97 780779 (English)

+357 96 724453 (ελληνικά)
Please leave a message and someone will get back to you.

or email: admin@siriusdogsanctuary.net

Sorry no image available
Posted by 2RSGARRY - 9 years ago

I run a charity quiz on the first Tuesday of every month at a bar in Limassol, where the winning team decide where the monies made from the nights quiz and Bingo are donated too. The one that we held last Tuesday, the winners wanted the monies to go to the Sirus dog sanctuary. It was unfortunately a quiter evening but I know that every little helps these guys with their works. If someone from Sirus would care to come along to the bar, either this evening or tomorrow after 7pm, I can arrange for the owners to hand over the monies that are being kept for the Sanctuary. The bar is Opposite the Ayios Tychonas Municipality offices , just around the corner from Four seasons. Sorry, but like Felicity don't think I'm aloud to mntion the name of the bar on AngloInfo, but if someone from the Sanctuary wants to email me, i wil gladly give them details of the bar.

Keep up the good work guys and look forward in hearing from you.

Garry

Sorry no image available
Posted by lynnyimp - 9 years ago

Amazing gestures!! Thankyou, f rom a Sirius volunteer.