DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Small male dog - free to good home

Posted by Loulou1-697833 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Loulou1-697833 - 9 years ago

If anyone is able to help us find a home for this dog we would love to hear from you, he really isn't happy with us as he is not happy with our other dog, and he is not getting the attention he needs, he is on a rehoming waiting list but its going to take a long time and the only other advice we are being given now is to have him put to sleep, we really don't want to do that as he is a very healthy loveable dog who hasn't done anything wrong, he just wants a happy home. Please let us know if you can help. Thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Albion-680307 - 9 years ago

If anyone would like to see a photo of this lovely dog, please send me an e mail and I will forward some on to you, or phone me. Many thanks. 99956405

Sorry no image available

thank you very much, as you know finding a home for dogs is not easy. Its a hard thing to do but we know it will be best for him. I have contacted Pets2Adopt, I hope that if anybody is able to help us that they will get into contact soon.

Thank you again.

Lou

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

thank u billy for the advertise you are making to posts for our website... :)))

we are here loulou when u need ur help

thank u

Sorry no image available

thanks very much for the advice, I will do that. Couldn't bear to let him go to a less than loving home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Billy10 - 9 years ago

Contact the Pets2Adopt group. They will post it on their web site and Facebook page.

http://www.pets2adopt.com/

Send information and photos to cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy