DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Still missing male ginger cat

Posted by bek - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by bek - 7 years ago

Hi thanks for asking but no i did not find him it has been a few months now. I really hope yours turn up ,but their are sadly lots of dangers in cyprus ,apart from cars snakes and poison so please be on the look out for anything suspicious in your garden and near to where you live sorry to alarm you but it happens allot as awful as it is and of course illegal.

hope they turn up mine was a much loved pet like yours so still sad that he has not

Regards bek

Sorry no image available
Posted by catlady-707757 - 7 years ago

hi did u ever find your cat ,i have had two go missing with the last few weeks so upsetting dont understand how they can just disapper hope yours is good news

Sorry no image available
Posted by joannek105 - 7 years ago

Sorry i was not about this morning, my friend has offered to bring him to you if you want
Just give me a call and we can arrange it
Joanne

Sorry no image available
Posted by bek - 7 years ago

hi joanne

I had a cycle down your way this morning (do not drive ) I treid to call and had a good look around but of course was like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

can you e mail details of where you live and i will have another look another day,he had a slight kink in his tail at the tip due to an accident when a kitten you can feel it if you get a chance to pick him up.

many thanks for your help

rebecca clarke

Sorry no image available
Posted by joannek105 - 7 years ago

A very loving ginger cat has turned up recently, we live in Oroklini please call joanne on 24644122