DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Stolen dogs

Posted by helen13-662685 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 8 years ago

We only give dogs to loving homes where they will be family pets and not for hunting or breeding. We do ask for a donation for the shelter which most people are happy to offer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by paolodacipro-667925 - 8 years ago

Crazy people, but instead of stealing them with all the trouble it cause for you and for them , was not easier to come and take them from you? You give them for free correct? What happened its absurd !!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 8 years ago

Sadly the male Husky had not been with us long so had not yet been castrated and the little girl is only 5 months old so maybe they were after breeding dogs

I just think that anyone who steals dogs is unlikely to keep them well. I hope I am wrong and that they will be well cared for.

The male dog can climb a fence so may escape. Please everyone watch out for them

Helen

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 8 years ago

there are people who toss dogs out of speeding cars, abandoned then, leave them to starve to death...and now we have a new species of people that they will go to the extent to break into an animal charity shelter and steal a dog......what a ridiculous world we live in. will keep an eye out for the dogs, hope they have come to no harm and that they are safe and you get them back soon.