DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tabby & White Cat found on road 2Kms from Pachna

Posted by jjwet - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jjwet - 8 years ago

Thanks for that Mick. I have tried and unfortunately they are all at breaking point!

I am still trying to get some kind person to take her on. She is well on the road to recovery and very affectionate. If anybody wants a lovely companion, nice natured and very loving cat, please contact me and we can make arrangements to see Bambi.

Please contact Lorraine on 25943265 or Mobile 99356954 anytime.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mick in Omodos - 8 years ago

Hi, Have you had any luck homing the cat? If not maybe Malcolms cat sanctuary would take her or Paphiakos. I know they're pretty full but they might have a space for her. Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jjwet - 8 years ago

Many thanks Nicos. I have contacted 9 Lives but unfortunately they have no recollection of this cat. She is looking much better now and is very, very loving. How anyone could have left her on the road is beyond me. I am desperate to find her a good home and would be very grateful if someone would take her on for life. I already have a number of cats and just can't add another but I won't let her be put down. I have entered her on the pets2adopt website and keeping my fingers crossed

So please, if you are beginning your retirement and would like the company of a lovely natured cat, or if you are an animal lover that can take the little girl on, please contact Lorraine on 25943265 or Mobile 99356954 anytime.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nikos2 - 8 years ago

bit of a long shot but I suppose maybe 9 Lives cattery in Omodos might recognise the cat if it had been boarded there at any point. Or might know if anyone has lost one like this. Hope you find its people!