DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Teacup yorkshire wanted urgently

Posted by annamaria13 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by margs31 - 8 years ago

i have a yorkie that needs a new home but he isnt a minature yorkie. anyone interested?

Sorry no image available
Posted by margs31 - 8 years ago

hi,

my mum has a couple of minature yorkies and wanted to find them a new home but i think she was thinking of selling them.ill ask her and get back to you. are you interested even if they are for sale?

Sorry no image available
Posted by PANAYIOTOU2 - 8 years ago

IF YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE TEACUP YORKIE, EMAIL ME . I WANT ONE ALSO

THANKS

I AM IN LIMASSOL

Sorry no image available
Posted by annamaria13 - 8 years ago

hi abulukas, thank you for taking time in letting me know whats the right thing to do...i know :( but to be honest i really really want a little yorkie as it is small, i can get one at a small age - as a pup and train it, and as live in an apartment, it would be perfect. Additionally my mum is a clean freak and would not allow any dog which sheds hair in the house...yorkies barely lose any hair...so you see why im pretty restricted? ive saved around 4 dogs since my child hood and given them a home, watched them grow...seen them make families of their own...:) now i would like to chose my puppy...i do feel bad for not chosing a dog from a shelter but my mind is set. thank you once again for your kind words of advice....take care.

Sorry no image available
Posted by abulukas - 8 years ago

Just check out one of the shelters...for example the Dog Shelter in Nicosia (they have an excellent web site with contact #). It is unreal how many pure breed and of course other dogs you find there - close to 200 !!! I wouldn't call myself a dog lover, but once you go there you want to give each one of these poor creatures a home - even if they are NOT a pure breed ! Please rescue a dog !!!