DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

The cost of neutering a cat

Posted by NKE - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kat0701 - 2 years ago

limassol

Sorry no image available
Posted by kathmay99 - 2 years ago

hi what area are u in

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kat0701 - 2 years ago

hi, 

the other posts are quite old on here, can anyone suggest somewhere to nuter two stray female cats i have. one seems too young but there is very popular with the male cats and i want nuter her. As i have had an accident, and money is a bit tigt, im looking for any place it is subsidised. Any assistance will be highly appreciated

Sorry no image available
Posted by kathmay99 - 6 years ago

hi i had my female kitten done last week it cost me 90.00 in limassol. well worth it 

regards kath

Sorry no image available
Posted by sofia_londoner - 6 years ago

Can u pls send me the contact details of the vet that spays/neuters cats for under 20 euros pls:)

Sorry no image available

This phone number doesnt work

please advise

Sorry no image available

I need the contact details of a cheap vet in Limassol please

I have a male kitten that I want to have done when hes old enough please advise PRICE?

Sorry no image available
Posted by brainii - 6 years ago

Let's hope so! I let him out just now and he already went to the neighbors's house across the street, that's fine, they don't mind cats, but I do hope he won't be roaming further away!

Any tips to convince him to stick around my house more?

Sorry no image available
Posted by janine2010 - 6 years ago

Hi there well done at getting him fixed, he'll be a happier cat from now on. He's only sleeping a lot because of the anesthetic it can take a few days to get out his system. He'll be his old self in a day or two. Great job done:)

Sorry no image available
Posted by brainii - 6 years ago

well I paid 60 euro's and got the cat neutered at dr savvas pitsillides (xristaki kranou street) on Friday afternoon.
I watched the whole thing, he did a good job generally but cut a bit extra skin by mistake while trying to shave/trim the cat (but this cat is extremey hairy and his hair was tangled up a lot back there.
He also gave the cat a couple of injections for free (vitamins, anti biotic etc) and checked his ears for psora and even gave me a free anti bacterial cream for a scratch the cat had on his neck.

I can reccommend him fully.

the cat woke up dizzy/drunk 2 hours later and vomited 3-4 times on the first night, but he is now eating almost normally and drinking and pupping.

If somebody is really short of cash, pets2adopt can help, you pay them only 40 euros and they cover the rest but they book an appointment for you at a specific vet and at 9am on weekdays only.

He does sleep most of the time though, is this because of the operation or is this how he'll be from now on?