DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Urgent Help Needed Please

Posted by webbo-662507 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 8 years ago

maybe something similar happened as the kittens. please read the latest thread "capital punishment needed against animal cruelty" I wrote about a family getting rid of unwanted pets. Im sick and tired of the attitudes of people in Cyprus. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Sorry no image available
Posted by webbo-662507 - 8 years ago

Thanks for the link catmeister.
Still trying to discover where the puppy went.

Webbo

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 8 years ago

next time something like this happen you can contact CVA www.cva.com.cy. They may not be able to directly help with the situation but they will find out the previous owners and report them to the authorities and urge them to take action. the more people get reported about animal abuse, the better.

Sorry no image available

Hi Ade

Unfortunately we am no further forward in this mystery, but we are determined to find out what happened to the poor thing. Thanks for asking.

Webbo

Sorry no image available
Posted by ade-661265 - 8 years ago

Hi Webbo

Did you find out what happened to the puppy ,I don't know if her owners deserve her leaving her like that makes you wonder

But good of you to take care of her you would think the owners if it was them that took her would at least thank you ,some funny people out their

Sorry no image available

Hi,

Just in from a night out with friends - went to feed/water the puppy and he/she has gone! So has the feeding/water bowls so I am hoping that the owner came backfor him/her - fingers crossed. I will try to find out what has happenedand keep you all updated with any further news.

Thanks to those who had genuine concern for the little mite.

Sorry no image available

Hi

We are still feeding and watering the puppy - he/she seems fine and as of 5 minutes ago was sleeping like a baby. We will continue the monitoring as long as necessary.

Sorry no image available

That's great news and so good of you to help please let me know how it works out

Ade

Sorry no image available

Hi

Thanks for your concern.

We have managed to give the puppy some food and water and will continue to do so until we can contact the authorities.

(I should have said that he/she is tied up outside - access was a little bit of a problem but we did it anyway)

Sorry no image available

My God how low will people go , They might of left her with food and water but I think she would be ok over night do you know when they left

Do you know if the apartment is rented you could try and find out who the owners are I am so sorry i could not be more help but try not to worry to much

You could try putting some food under the door ????

Good luck