DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Wanted - Cocker spaniel puppy, golden

Posted by mcc-700424 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 9 years ago

we still call puppies ....puppies up to 12 mths, yes it is Nefeli, i also know she has new puppies too.....probably the same price i can find out what she has if you'd like me to?

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcc-700424 - 9 years ago

i got an email from you regarding a 5 1/2 month old, i assumed it was Elizas Nefeli from the info provided, dont recall an email about a pup

Sorry no image available

Hi i have emailed you about a puppy but had no reply from you?

if you didnt get the email [ through the forum] please let me know or contact me on pkbishop1@aol.com

Sorry no image available

i must admit that i was hopping for a puppy but i will think about it over the weekend

Sorry no image available
Posted by doodle-698617 - 9 years ago

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51991076@N04/4785700007/in/photostream/

Lila, our 10 month old female cocker spaniel is in need of a family who will give her all the love she deserves. She is good with children and very affectionate. A medium to energetic companion, she is very smart and quick to learn new things. She comes from a great line of breading but unfortunately due to her father passing away while her mother was still pregnant there was an issue with getting the papers.

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me in NICOSIA on 99748935. We are relocating and very sad to have to give her up.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Billy10 - 9 years ago

Why don't you look at the shelters? You will find cocker spaniel cross puppies ( I think in Nicosia dog shelter they have).

However if you are looking for a pure breed then at the shelters you can find from 10-12 months old and above.

Sorry no image available

preferably a puppy, english cocker, or american, but would also consider mix, preferably female.
solid colour, preferably golden / brown or black is a must

Sorry no image available

Hi.....are you looking for a free or re home one or a new pup from a proper breeder?

Kennel Club registered etc