DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Wanted Horse to loan with a view to buying

Posted by carole_benson - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by anemos - 7 years ago

im pretty sure that's my yard! don't know who you are but thank you! we have horses dumped on us all the time and we are desperate to rehome them!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sofia Peyiotis - 8 years ago

sorry they do NOT re-home

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sofia Peyiotis - 8 years ago

Hi there

I am under the impression that re-homing horses is something Paphiacos do.

Sorry no image available
Posted by CMJG2010-694268 - 8 years ago

Hi there

contact paphiacos they have resuce horses, there could be one that suits your requirements.

Sorry no image available
Posted by like2shop - 8 years ago

Hi Carole, there is a horse for sale in Pyrgos. I don’t know whether they would consider loaning him/her to you it’s worth asking.

I don’t have a number for them but I can explain where they are located. You need to enter the village, you pass the bakery and enter a very narrow street, you continue until you reach a betting shop (which will be right in front of you) continue to the right and then take the next left. Keep going straight it will probably take you about ten minutes to get there. The road will eventually become a dirt road; continue on that road the horse farm will be on your left you can’t miss it. I don’t know what hours they are there but if they are not leave a note (they speak good English).

Sorry no image available
Posted by amx - 8 years ago

hey we have a horse at my stables an ex race horsegood as gold he is around 15,1 13 years of age doesn't kick or bite he doesn't do anything bad!but would only loan him out if you are interestedlet me know my email is dizzy.bizzy@yahoo.com