DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

wanted staffordshire bull terrier puppy

Posted by urban soldier - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mariark - 8 years ago

Hello, I am looking for a home for my dog. Pit bull, female 5 years old, very pretty and trained.

If you are interested please send me an email m.arkade@dhcyprotels.com

Maria

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmwads - 8 years ago

I brought my staffie over from the UK and no problems at customs and never had problems. Sadly he passed away earlier this year. we managed to get two staffie crosses here, their Dad was a staffie and the mum was an english bull terrier. I have met other people on the island that either purchased or got staffies here. Sorry dont know of any breeders thou. Good luck with your such they are a fab breed.

Sorry no image available
Posted by PillePann - 8 years ago

Hi,

i do not want to make you sad but i think they do not have this breed in cyprus. They do not even know the difference between a staffordshire bull terrier or an amstaff or pitbull...

and i think that if you do not want trouble with the animal health services, if you get your puppy from abroad, better talk with them in advance , that this is not a prohibited dog to import to cyprus , because at the airport they will not let you through easily. I had a friend with an english bullterrier that is not on the prohibited list and he got stopped for hours to clear what breed of dog is that....

Good luck