DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Why not help together?

Posted by paulina-687764 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by AlexandraV - 9 years ago

I would love to help in any way possible

xxx

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hello pauline

we are based in limassol but we dont have any shelter...we help the shelter in farmakas village, and 3 places with strays cats and dogs in limassol.

also we foster pets in our houses after was lost, or found or after operation from vet.

the volunteers we need is to go to places to feed animals...and once u dont have a car...we need someone to help us organise the events with the instructions we will give u to help you

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 9 years ago

Hi Paulina

We go into schools to give presentations on responibility and compassion to all animals. I never thought of asking the kids to bring in old blankets etc. It's a good idea.

Sorry no image available
Posted by paulina-687764 - 9 years ago

GATA Can you tell me where you are exactly located. Im from Limassol. I have no car so its quite difficult for me to get f.ex. to Sirius Kannel. 

Thx

Sorry no image available
Posted by GATA-675324 - 9 years ago

hello pauline

pets2adopt website start as an idea and turn as association

for the moment we do a lot of events to raise money and help some shelters and strays feeding programme and vet bills as well

as pets2adopt we have calendars for 2010 for the price of 5 euro. from the income except pets2adopt we give also donation to catsnip association and farmakas shelter and aradipou shelter as well (even if its not written as well in the front page)

also we run with actions with letters in the goverment for the petshops right now and some other actions as well.

we need volunteers to help us do the difference and give voice to the animals...

we have also the bigger in action facebook group in cyprus for animals...pets2adopt cyprus

if u want to contact us u can do that on our email cypruscm@cytanet.com.cy

Sorry no image available
Posted by JCGX-689138 - 9 years ago

There are many charities struggling to do what you suggest because of lack of volunteers. Why don't you help an established charity desperate for volunteers rather than putting your energy into trying to establish another one. It's great you want to help.