DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

WooF Kennels in Limassol area...

Posted by samimack - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pkb1 - 8 years ago

I too would be interested to know where you are thinking of especially from the grooming point of view

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Quinnies - 8 years ago

I have a small Cyprus poodle and wouldn't put her in kennels and I think a lot of other people feel the same way. There is a company called Barking Mad in Erimi that fosters your dog out to various families.....seems very popular....a bit expensive though for people on pensions. Look forward to hearing if you go ahead.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pelekanos - 8 years ago

We have 2 dogs and would certainly be interested in boarding facilities in the Limassol area as we currently use Happy Valley but live on the other, ie eastern outskirts of Limassol. Where abouts in Limassol would you be locating - east or west? Please let us know if you do proceed. Thanks and good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmwads - 8 years ago

I have 3 dogs, all under the age of two. I have been searching for ages for a day care service or odd over nighters that I would be happy with rather than proper kennels. Its more the personal service that I am looking for. Having said all that I have just found some ideal people, however not always available so would still be very interested. Epikopi/Erimi/Kolossi area are full of xpats with dogs, we have Happy Valley Kennels which are extremly good but as I said Iam looking for the personal touch. Please keep in contact if you do go ahead. jmwads@gmail.com