DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Young Male Cat needs a home

Posted by seebee-678990 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by seebee-678990 - 9 years ago

The cat has now been neutered and still looking for a loving home, he is very affectionate...comes complete with health certificate, litter tray, bed, dishes and carrying box.

We move on 31st October so would be great to find him a home before then.

Sorry no image available

Had a full health check today, he had to have 2 teeth removed for he would only eat soft food, he had his adult teeth + his baby teeth. First injections also done, and arranged to have him neutered next month, hope someone will take him.

Sorry no image available

Taking him for a full health check tomorrow, and his first vaccinations. Will also see if i can get him neutered and then hopefully he will stand the chance of a home.

Sorry no image available

Yes I hope he can find a good home, but so many cats out there what can you do and the sanctuary's are all full.

Sorry no image available
Posted by delgirl-672977 - 9 years ago

hope you find a home before you move for the kitten, the one we found has settled in well with all our animals. we found her the southern side of limassol.

good luck.

Sorry no image available

We live just north of Limassol. Again this cat is in good condition, I hope i can find him a home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by delgirl-672977 - 9 years ago

what area do you live in ?asmy friend and i were out riding our horses the other day, we heard a mio, mio, and coming towards us was a ginger white cat, in excellent condition, she followed us home, and naturally as animal lovers we took her in, she is house trained and use to people. we have wormed her and sprayed for fleas. Sombody must be missing her, or dumped her.Anyway she now has a loving home where she will be loved and cared for.

there did not appear to be any other kittens or cats about, and houses were not that close.