DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Amazing new gym in Limassol

Posted by cbella_84 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SB1-687534 - 9 years ago

I am looking for a gym for a month mid April - mid May.
between Limassol and Pissouri. Preferably not in Limassol.
I am staying in Souni area. Sandra

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aase - 9 years ago

I have joined Kondylis Fitness Centre in Mesa Geitonia. It's really nice, the staff are friendly and their classes are good. No bodybuilders in sight (in the morning at least) and it's the first gym I have joined that I actually enjoy going to! They are listed in the Directory here and have a website if you want to find out more.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 9 years ago

Thanks for that out of curiosity where is the one that you have joined I am looking for a not too expensive gym in Limassol area.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aase - 9 years ago

I went to have a look at the gym today and it does look good! I recently joined another gym and went to see if I'd made a big mistake by signing up for a year at this other place. I don't think I have, even though this one has newer and fancier equipment, I like the one I have joined better. It is brighter and has a greater varity of cardio equipment - just a personal choice, this one is definitely good!

I got pricing details and if you only join for a month, it is really expensive (100 euros for a month) but if you sign a contract for 3, 6 or 12 months it becomes cheaper. The cheapest is obviously the 12 month contract where you get an extra 6 months for free, this works out to 42 euros per month (760 in total) but you do have to pay up-front to get that price.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cbella_84 - 9 years ago

Hey,

Yeah i go there, usually before work at 6.30am but also other times as well. If you need a training buddy, I'd more more than happy to help :) I like to take my time there and enjoy the showers! Nicer than the showers at mine! Hope you like it there!
 Clare

Sorry no image available
Posted by flamenco-668447 - 9 years ago

Thanks very much I will go and take a look today, I assume you also go there ??? perhaps will see you there !!

Thanks

Joanna

Sorry no image available
Posted by cbella_84 - 9 years ago

Hi,
 Directions to the gym....

If you are heading down Makarios Avenue towards the port from the Agios Nikolaos roundabout. Go past Costa cafe, past Bodyline, past the old Debenhams turning and you will come to a large cross roads with Mitsubishi Fairways on your left hand side. Take the left turning directly in front of this and after 20metres or so on the left hand side is a large slightly mirrored looking building, there is parking right next to it, that's the gym!
 Not got the phone number but will post it very soon!
 Not sure of normal monthly membership but when i post the number on here you can give them a call. The best deals are when you buy at least 3 months as i think a single month membership is not as good value but the facilities are worth it!
 It's open 6.30am - 10.30pm!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 9 years ago

any idea how much for a normal monthly membership?

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by flamenco-668447 - 9 years ago

Hi,

Please can you give me the directions and the phone number if you have it , I would be interested to go and take a look.

Thanks very much