DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

looking for sporting teams / clubs for my kids

Posted by Graeme F - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graeme F - 8 years ago

Thanks Chris,

This will be perfect for my daughter. she will love it. I will be bringing them over in the new year and this will definitely be on the to do list.... i appreciate your time and information

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chris368 - 8 years ago

If your kids are looking to do something different, I can recommend Elite Equestrian, a riding stables in the Fassouri Forest...Excellent for kids and pony club on a sunday morning which is proving popular. In any event a try ride is only 10 Euro so the kids c an have a go cheaply and see if they like it..

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by boycott-703013 - 8 years ago

Hi Graeme, you mentioned cricket as one of your sports for your children, have a look at www.cypruscricket.com and plenty of details there re cricket for children and adults.

Also in Spring we will be running Kwik Cricket Mornings (age group 5 to 11 ish) at Heritage School, Limassol and we also have Under 15 cricket practice at Happy Valley on Saturday mornings (age group 11 to 16 ish) from March onwards.

There are 16 Level 1 ICC qualified coached on the Island and the Kwik Cricket and Youth Cricket are run by qualified coaches.

Also are you interested in playing yourself, always looking for new players, social and serious, we have a competitive league but plenty of friendlies played as well and also a few UK team touring Cy and want social cricket in between drinking.

For more details email me on league@cypruscricket.com

Phil Bell

Cricket League Secretary and National Team Manager

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graeme F - 8 years ago

thanks abjoy

Sorry no image available
Posted by abjoy - 8 years ago

Hi try Tritis pool in Polemidia for swimming.

Bye.