DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pilates class

Posted by Louna-699912 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aase - 9 years ago

I have a four month membership in a very good gym in Limassol which I am selling for 100 euros. They do pilates several times a week and the classes are brilliant! The cost if you pay per month is 60 euros a month but as I unfortunately have to leave the island before my membership is finished, I am selling it very cheap. With the membership you can also use the gym, the other classes and will have 30 sessions of Personal Training on the fit wibe machine.

Please contact me by PM or on 96723412 if you are interested. The gym is this one, http://www.kondylisfitness.com/ It is very friendly and the machines are good. Best of all, it is right next to the cheapest (?) fruit and vegetable shop in Limassol, which is great when you come out of the gym feeling hungry!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosie11-701040 - 9 years ago

the e mail address for the learning centre is tlcpeyia@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosie11-701040 - 9 years ago

I believe that the new learning centre in Peyia is starting new exercise classes in September they are about to launch details on their new website very soon.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shenne11 - 9 years ago

Pilates classes are expensive anyway, so you'd be paying probably €10 for one class. if you went 2-3 times a week then that is minimum €80 a month....which is more than a gym membership. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Louna-699912 - 9 years ago

I am interested on paphos area

Sorry no image available
Posted by leo chick - 9 years ago

Hi i also live in Limassol and would like to do Pilates. I use to go to someone on a one to one but it was 40 euro a time and i cant afford that.

please call me on 99965376

Sorry no image available
Posted by Joanna0701 - 9 years ago

when / if you find one and are in Limassol let us all know, as i had the same problem all gyms i went to are like that