DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Best Web site for selling cars

Posted by DN-434538 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by fredbloggs2 - 3 years ago

PM me some details and the price as my boss wants to buy one , its her retirement present to herself

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitter - 3 years ago

I would say definitely put it on LeBonCoin and consider joining the morganclubdefrance.fr and advertise it on there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by La Magdelaine - 3 years ago

Try www.pistonheads.com + www.carandclassic.co.uk + www.newsnow.co.uk

Here in FR perhaps you could ask the garage where you bought it or if pre-loved place it where you saw it advertized?.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DN-434538 - 3 years ago

No, not formally classic, but Morgans themselves are classic in the normal sense of the word in my view.

So yes it is on ordinary  French plates, LHD, French spec, and does not comply with the special conditions for old cars in France, but is ordinary road legal.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Burt Lancaster - 3 years ago

2001 isn't a classic cat though is it?  Normally 25 years minimum. Would have to be registered on normal plates here.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DN-434538 - 3 years ago

It is a Morgan 4/4 4 seater. 2001.

Sorry no image available
Posted by La Magdelaine - 3 years ago

There isn't the same choice as in UK....LeBonCoin site is available anywhere in FR, LaCentrale is another but depends what make your Classic is often if there is a club or association they may advertize it on your behalf. If it is an English car it will always be better to sell it there & of course for little money you can advertize it on the AI sites which not only the ex-pats read.

If you would like to send me the details by PM I know 3 people who may be interested depending on the make.