DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Buying Batteries etc

Posted by jandave - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 4 years ago

I am in the habit of buying the bare minimum from ordinary shops here and buy mostly from online sources.  ebay France has proven to be useless in terms of price (after shipping is piled on) and sheer lack of choice.  Amazon.fr, however has been my best option on several occasions after checking out the UK sources.  When I built my desktop PC the Amazon.fr price was the same or cheaper than anywhere else.  As always, it pays to shop around thouroughly before buying.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jandave - 4 years ago

Hi Rance valid point the battery I bought from amazon was the same make & amperage of the battery that I had bought in England approx five years ago. When have had a look and reminded myself of the name I will post again. Amazon deals in all sorts of makes it does not as far as I know make anything and sells someones elses product so you pays ypur money and takes your choice.

Sorry no image available
Posted by yorkinmadoc-799333 - 4 years ago

Can't beat  batteriemegastore.fr next day delivery and very good prices. Used them for three batteries over the last couple of years and the service has been excellent. I have no relationship with company other than a very satisfied customer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GoneandDunit - 4 years ago

jandave thanks for the tip, I require a battery and will look at Amazon to compare THE SIZE I REQUIRE.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 4 years ago

jandave, unless you mention the name of the battery, the amperage and what car, then there is no comparison for anyone to judge your sale by is there?