DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Car number plates

Posted by Huey-407259 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Huey-407259 - 4 years ago

AGAIN,  MUCH OBLIGED

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferrandiere - 4 years ago

The garage on the Super-U roundabout at St Nicolas du Pelem do them. Just take in your carte gris and they will do them there, as they have the machine.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chirpychicken - 4 years ago

I know your posting is quite old now and you may have found somewhere to get your plates done, however the garage on the road to Mur from Corlay does them as our son did his work experience there in December and made one for us. I think it was 15 euros but cannot remember.

its the garage opposite the cemetery with the fuel station as well.

you can also get them done in a little booth type shop in the leclerc supermarket at Pontivy. If the plate is for a classic car then this is about the only place that does them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pushkin-986745 - 4 years ago

Le Floch in Carhaix 22€ the pair made as you wait .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Huey-407259 - 4 years ago

MUCH OBLIGED.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hazy2 - 4 years ago

Dont forget to take your carte gris as proof of ownership as they will need to see it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dueller-813343 - 4 years ago

We got ours from a Peugeot dealer near to us. Any main dealer will do them. I think we also paid about 12.5 euros. They did them in a few minutes. Even if you have not got a trailer it's worth getting an extra rear in case you buy or borrow one.

Sorry no image available
Posted by firestarter-435430 - 4 years ago

Key cutting places often do them or maybe bricos - we just got some and they were about 12.50 each.