DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

classic car

Posted by Latimerdog - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by 001sugarplum - 3 years ago

There's a big following for American classics here in Bretagne. Loads of rock n roll weekends, really good crack. Plenty of Quiffs, Pin ups and Harleys too. 50's style rock n roll picnics - the lot. More info here.

http://www.americanbreizhcar.com/

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

Vieux Pistons Redonnais is a large old vehicle club in Redon area. They have many fantastic runs out, picnics and a large membership, both French and English and are very welcoming. Contact details can be provided if required. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by clacway - 3 years ago

Hi There

i have a pub in St Vincent sur oust where quite a few of my customers have asked the same thing so if anybody has a,ny suggestions for southern brittanny close to Redon this would be interesting alternativly if there is enough interst  we could think of arranging a monthly bi monthly meet fromthe cafe if you are interested email me at info@lerosbif.fr

cheers have a great day

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferrandiere - 3 years ago

Hi, there are loads of car clubs in Brittany. Some are for specific makes, some are for everyone. I belong to 3 clubs in Brittany and a model specific club in the UK. The best all round club is the ABVA, which meets on the first Sunday of every month at Port Legue, Plerin, Saint Brieuc. Come along, you'll be more than welcome. There is an event on at Saint Briac sur Mer on 31st December. I have posted details on this forum and in the Whats On section. Further details of all of the car clubs and events in Brittany can be found on calage44.com. Hope to see you at an event soon - what have you got?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

Get hold of a 'La Vie de L'Auto ' magazine available in your newsagent or supermarket. It is out fortnightly I think. Very informative and gives you details of everything on and clubs throughout France. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Heavitree-431035 - 3 years ago

Please email me for details . What soirt of vehicle do you have ?

Regards

Charles