DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Classic Car Events in Brittany 2016

Posted by ferrandiere - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by thewritersroom-401251 - 2 years ago

Hello, I'm hoping this will work - the new website is proving tricky! I'm contacting you on behalf of my car-mad son, aged 12. We live way out west in Audierne, 40 mins west of Quimper, and I'd like to take him and his 10 year old brother to a couple of events this summer/autumn, either classic car rallies or trocs, not necessarily even classic cars, he's very keen on anything car related! Can you recommend any events that might appeal? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Robert-Briddon-860281 - 2 years ago

Hi, trying to start a club around the Vannes area, seems we have a good selection of classic car people maybe we could arrange a meet one afternoon/evening. you know the idea set a time and place and see who turns up. I am new to the area so would be greatful for a possible venue, near to malestroit, Guer, Rochefort, Vannes. Sulniac this sort of area.What do you think?

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferrandiere - 2 years ago

Tour du Mene, Sunday 3rd April. Starting from Plessala.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferrandiere - 2 years ago

New date for your diaries:

24ème Rencontre de Véhicules Anciens de St Hélen - part of the Festival d'Esclaffades. Sunday 26th June.

I now have the inscription forms, so if would like one please pm or email me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferrandiere - 3 years ago

Inscription is now open for the Vintage Heroes Festival at La Turballe on 14th & 15th May. You can sign up online at: http://vintage-heroes.fr/

Sorry no image available
Posted by lostrognoscoulos - 3 years ago

spread the news;-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by oldminiman-10052272 - 3 years ago

Excellent idea.

Sorry no image available
Posted by oldminiman-10052272 - 3 years ago

Thanks.

Sorry no image available

I've created a facebook page for 'The Interesting Car Club' - please have a look and join the group;-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205987736421082/

Sorry no image available

Well the official 'Voiture de Collection' is 30 years, but legende offer preferential rates for cars over 15 years old.