Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


classic cars

Posted by coach-426617 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by bandy - 3 years ago

With regard to the MikyMoo's post, it would help if the OP clarified whether the car is French registerd - in which case it will need to be insured through a French company, or whether the OP has a UK registered car and is thus a UK resident, in which case UK insurance will be required.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikyMoo - 3 years ago

Hi U can contact Footman James, vintage an Classic but they are English company  good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by bandy - 3 years ago

These are the people I used for my classic bike for a very reasonable price. Did a good valuation too.


Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

It might be worth buying a national magazine, La Vie de L'Auto available in news agents and supermarkets. should have adverts for insurance companys.

We have classic motorcycles  and a restoration business and advertise in the Moto version of the magazine Which is very informative.