DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Exhausts!

Posted by WLJ123-425974 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by shepherdscrook - 3 years ago

we now buy everything from Mr Auto on line - I got the silencer box from them and were cheaper than anywhere else and they delivered to my door for 6.95 euros. Less for smaller items. I also got some bosch wiper blades with intergral washers for 18 euros ( the pair) plus 3.95 euros to deliver again to my door.

A friend fitted the silencer box but we could have done it easily.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brian61 - 3 years ago

To get an idea of prices of parts you could try the on-line site for Oscaro

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

norauto

Sorry no image available
Posted by teddyruxspin - 3 years ago

Ecopieces Guingamp

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Try pieceautofrance,they are reasonable, also there are quite a few German companies on eBay who are also very reasonable, post from Germany is far cheaper than from the UK,depends a lot on model but I've found so far that feu verte are always somewhere around double the price of some other companies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by WLJ123-425974 - 3 years ago

Thanks everyone.  We looked at Feu vert site but it didn't give any prices and it says that the nearest place to us is Morlaix.  Also looked online and yes, they did look cheaper (£109)  but we would have to pay postage (£70+) and also find and pay someone to fit it.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Internet ,way cheaper only if you can either fit it yourself or know of a local garage who will do it for you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GoneandDunit - 3 years ago

Ebay if you can wait.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

Fer Vert -  look at their website. If you have a Carrefour loyalty card you might get some discount too. (We had €12 knocked off our invoice for 2 tyres when we produced the card).