DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Latest on traffic problems

Posted by greenandpleasant - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by greenandpleasant - 3 years ago

Thanks to everyone who has been so positive and supportive, both on here and in messages to me.  I really never expected to cause such a reaction - both positive and less so yesterday!  I was just trying to help people avoid being stuck by sharing what I saw and had read yesterday, so thanks again to everyone who has commented in support!

Sorry no image available
Posted by staffordian - 3 years ago

Good on you GreenandPleasant.Im not around Vannes,but I am sure you have helped the folks around there.Ignore nasty unpleasant folks with their opinions.There are much nicer ways of disagreeing with others.

Sorry no image available
Posted by tertraie - 3 years ago

Thanks greenandpleasant. strong>Some of us appreciate being kept informed. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by LVK56 - 3 years ago

Thanks a bunch greenandpleasant,

Most kind of you to reply so soon

Sorry no image available

You will be fine today - my experience at 8am this morning was that everything was clear and running smoothly.  If a bit of a mess.

Sorry no image available
Posted by LVK56 - 3 years ago

Hi all,

does anyone have any info on the entrance roundabout to clinique ocean ?

I have an appointment this afternoon and also need to get into Vannes from that direction

Many thanks

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

Green and pleasant,that was obvious to most of us. If more of us made the effort to share information like this then our lives would go by more smoothly.

I personally did not need to go into vannes today,but if I did,your post would of helped me achieve a calmer day as I would of postponed my visit for another day.

Many thanks

Jamie x

Sorry no image available

Ahhhh, thanks to the 3 of you for your positive comments!  I was only ever trying to help people not get stuck...   :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by FordPrefect-10067312 - 3 years ago

Most informative. Unlike other folk both on here and other sites who twist words and facts to suit their own misconceptions. Thanks again for the update greenandpleasant.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gazza - 3 years ago

I'm not in Brittany for another month but I'd like to echo what itinerant child has said.