DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Leclerc Pontivy gasoil

Posted by Heavitree-431035 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watty-794352 - 3 years ago

Heavitree was referring to gasoil   ...   diesel.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pilot-425170 - 3 years ago

Heavitree where did that price come from we buy oil regularly and haven't paid anywhere near that for probably 2 years, the last oil that we had was in July and we paid 74 per litre, and it has come down a lot since then.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dueller-813343 - 3 years ago

I have been watching the live charts for heating oil, just out of interest and the price per barrel just keeps dropping. I would say keep on your toes ready to buy. If the price drops too low the producers may store it rather than sell it to drive the price up, also if there is a cold snap and there is a surge in orders the price will also go up.

A good page to watch if you interested is http://www.fioulmarket.fr/prix-du-fioul-bretagne

Sorry no image available
Posted by camion - 3 years ago

regwing- a bit late for that comment I think, according to the news it has dropped below £ per litre today!!

Fabulous news I saw oil in Leclerc today 562 euros for 1000 litres, all I need now is for it to get cold enough to put the heating on!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by regwingfield@gmail.com - 3 years ago

And the poor old U.K. residents still waiting for the mega rich to some day bring their fuel to maybe 1 pound a Litre!