DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Motorbike clubs

Posted by HAF-443346 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by HAF-443346 - 3 years ago

Ive found a Vulcan Riders Club in France, will start from there; thanks for all your replies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by slide player - 3 years ago

Bike Club France has members all over France, with meets for everyone, with every kind of bike. I met with a couple of guys at Chateaubriant on Friday, never met before, different kinds of bikes, and had a great time.

Sorry no image available
Posted by buttermaker - 3 years ago

Have a look at bikeclubfrance.com.

Sorry no image available
Posted by netaday - 3 years ago

Hi there is a good mixture of different bikes in BB and not at all lots of sports bikes

Sorry no image available

Was thinking back patch club, but I'm to old to prospect.

Sorry no image available

As saturday will be the first time ive ridden in 35 years I will pass on the run this time. Looked at Brittany bikers but I'm looking more for cruiser bikes not sport or trial, maybe need to start a club?

Sorry no image available
Posted by 001sugarplum - 3 years ago

Come to Locunole this sunday 13th at 10am  and join the  64km ballade for 2€. In aid of a childrens charity. Organised by Diaoul motors. Also there is a classic car and bike rassemblement at Nevez on sunday. We'll be doing both. you'll meet loads of like minded bikers at both events.

Sorry no image available
Posted by harleyal - 3 years ago

Hi, try googleing Brittany Bikers. I have just joined thier frums and hoping to go on my first outing on Sunday. They seem to have members all over the place. Failing that its trying to find a local back patch club which would be ok if you can sleak good French. I think the webb address for BB is: 

BBB.Icyboards.com

Hope this helps.

Al.