DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Motorcycle club (riding club)

Posted by HAF-443346 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by HAF-443346 - 3 years ago

Coming together nicely, English and french riders signing up to the facebook page and new members now registered on NRR website with NRRBZH, as for the rest of the comments I don't remember asking for your opinions, your comments are irrelevant.

Sorry no image available
Posted by seashore-10052757 - 3 years ago

The beauty of owning a motorcycle is that it is so easy to ride on your own and still be recognised by like minded souls. No need for clubs or organisation at all. Why remove the freedom from one of the few remaining freedoms available to us.

Sorry no image available
Posted by buddy1-879411 - 3 years ago

HAF, was waiting for your reply!  Sorry, but really trying to get my head around all this!!

To put it simply, you want to join a motorcyle group (club), but dont want to be part of one!

You have chosen to join No Rules Riders, because you dont need to behave/act etc. as biker clubs do. You dont like the rules of being a real biker. So please, this is where I cant get my head around all this.........biker club or not a biker club? Ideally, what you need is a group of people who want to ride in a group without wearing patches. There is always a hierarchy in any group......treasurer, president, vice president obviously.

Simply.......Why do want to join a club when you dont want to join one????

Contradiction in terms.....I dont want to adhere to any rules and regulations of a club, so i will join a club called 'No Rules Riders'!!! I hear the word club and club there!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by bagpuss1 - 3 years ago

Most motorcyclists that I know just like riding with friends who they trust  - I'm with buddy1 on this-why does it have to be a "club"?

I personally don't like the US flavour of this "no rules" gig-with patches etc, you do what you like, but do it without me!

Sorry no image available
Posted by buddy1-879411 - 3 years ago

HAF, why are you needing to be part of a 'club'? There are many people out there who just love to ride. If you feel the need to dress like a 'biker', than join a bike club! You specify that the 'No Rules Riders' club you want to join is nothing like a real bike club, and that is why you are promoting it!!! Think about it......you just want to ride around with a load of other bikes to look cool without the 'fear' of being in a 'real' motorcycle club. Fact

Sorry no image available

No Rules Riders BZH is now registered as a chapter with No Rules Riders

http://norulesriders.com/norulesridersbzh

First outing will be the Manifestation Nationale, a demonstration organised by la Fédération Française des Motards en Colère d'Ille et Villaine, la FFMC35. Against new and proposed anti motorcycles laws.

Une manifestation nationale est prévue le 10 octobre prochain avec le mot d'ordre suivant : "Le 2RM est une SOLUTION, pas une POLLUTION".
Le 10 octobre prochain, nous vous donnons rdv au parking de la prevalaye (rocade ouest - sortie n°9 "Cleunay") à partir de 13h30 pour un départ à 14h.

Sorry no image available

FaceBook page up, Lets see who is interested.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1054988347845783/?fref=ts

Sorry no image available
Posted by motorobin - 3 years ago

I'm interested, please send me details, although the US biased website doesn't really appeal. I live in Morbihan, Southern Brittany

Sorry no image available

Anyone in between.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitter - 3 years ago

"This group is not for the timid or weak and not for the bad ass or somebody with something to prove. It is for people who want to ride free."

So who is it for then?