DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

No Rules Riders BZH

Posted by HAF-443346 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

Sounds refreshing to me. Many years ago my then boyfriend joined a biker group and the territorial gang mentality leading to the inevitable violence and sexism drove me away in the end

Sorry no image available
Posted by paul J R - 3 years ago

that would be me i dont get what all the fuss is about we are just a group of bikers that want to ride out with as few strings as poss

Sorry no image available
Posted by buddy1-879411 - 3 years ago

Ahh, ok, I understand, so who is the 3rd member of the 'club' then as apparently, there are only 3!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

HAF is a man....his wife does the cookery...they both go out on the bike !

Sorry no image available
Posted by buddy1-879411 - 3 years ago

HAF is a woman, she used to post links on here to her cookery videos on utube!

Sorry no image available
Posted by stumpy2733 - 3 years ago

Chevrefeuille, apologies, you are right, it was Fazabelle who said 'he'. Told you I was confused. Must have been a senior moment.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yellowperill - 3 years ago

So if there really are no rules can I join riding my Super Duke R, NO I can't even if I wanted to as its not a cruiser,  Rule ?? 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Elle Driver - 3 years ago

the only rule is that there are no rules ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by chèvrefeuille - 3 years ago

If I was confused before then now you have really stumped me stumpy. Please point out where I have made any reference to gender in my posts. I know the idea of this type of club is to do with testosterone but I'm not sure that much of that actually exists in this case. Nice embroidered jackets, sounds pretty female focussed to me. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by paul J R - 3 years ago

the point is any one can join you dont need to prospect there is no one person telling you what to do its for bikers that want to be part of a group with out all the bull***** and enjoy riding out togerther i was on the toy run and a good day was had by all