DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

S.M.A.R.T operative required.

Posted by Fitter - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

When my car was in a body shop in Theix (56450), for some minor damage repair, there was a van of a mobile Dent Master/Scratch Master operation who works in the area, Can't remember the name, but they do operate in the area. Otherwise I know there are companies offering this service around Rennes and Nantes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by davidp22 - 3 years ago

ben-white.fr

06 81 78 82 25

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitter - 3 years ago

Thanks for all the replies:-

Avoican - well good for you, but it doesn't help me!

David p22 - can't find any trace of Ben White on the Normandy forum - do you have his contact details please?

-

Sorry no image available
Posted by avoican - 3 years ago

OOPs forgot to say I was a paint technician for BASF (6years) and PPG (3years ) Had my own bodyshop (about to open another one here maybe)

Sorry no image available

OH If you mean paint repairs thats fine , i used to run the repair line for Abbey Hill's import center in Bristol back in the day but it wasn't called that in those days lol , I do it all the time on my GF mercedes because she keeps scraping it .. Blue mettalic 2 coat ..

Sorry no image available
Posted by davidp22 - 3 years ago

Ben White in Normandy might be worth contacting. He is listed on AI. Have not yet used his services myself so am unable to offer any other info.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitter - 3 years ago

SMART  = Small Area Repair Technique on cars.      Like this -   http://www.essexsmartrepairs.com/

Sorry no image available

I know I am asking the stupid question but whats a Smart ? if its the car I had one lol